Hankinson EPIC's vision is to be a leading supplier of Commercial Painting, Blasting & Protective Coatings, Specialist Decorations & Restoration, Property Services and High Performance Coatings Services throughout the UK.
Hankinson EPIC seek to apply the principles of sustainable development throughout the business with commitment to continual improvement and to the delivery of more sustainable construction processes and practices in those areas where we have direct control or the ability to influence others.
Our sustainability aim is to simplify the complex and operate to the highest professional standards to meet the needs of our stakeholders.
Our sustainability strategy covers 3 key areas:-
- Further develop the skills of our people and enhance opportunity.
- Meet or exceed national standards of social responsibility, including social inclusion, equality and human rights.
- Promote sustainable development throughout our supply chain and within individual projects.
- Systematically increase resource efficiency, reduce dependence on non renewable resources, prevent pollution, optimise energy efficiency and reduce our carbon footprint.
- Promotion of the waste hierarchy to ‘reduce, reuse and recycle’.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and take any further measures considered necessary.
- Be a good corporate citizen by taking responsibility for our actions and by playing our part in society.
- Systematically improve the capability of Hankinson Group to provide more sustainable Painting Contracting Services.
- Improve the dialogue and communication with all relevant stakeholder groups.
- To support our sustainability aims we will be open and transparent and commit to our reporting performance.
This document is communicated and explained to all employees and staff working on behalf of the organisation and is freely available to the public.
We also support the Strategy for Sustainable Construction provided by HM Government in June 2008.