Corporate Social Responsibility
Hankinson Painting Group is a responsible business and recognises that it needs to be seen to be taking account of its’ social and environmental impacts.
A set of minimum standards have been set by the Company, which are at the core of our programmes and strategies:
- Treating employees fairly, equitably and with respect.
- Managing the impact in society and on the environment of our business operations, products or services through interaction with key stakeholders such as employees, customers, investors, communities and suppliers.
- Observing basic human rights.
- Protecting the environment for future generations.
- Being a responsible neighbour by understanding the local environment and adapting to local needs.