Our Factory Facility
Based in Ellesmere Port, we have the facility to prepare and complete coatings to a vast range of steel and steel structures prior to delivery to site. The factory facility provides over 50,000 sq.ft. of internal operating space with easy access to the motorway network.
We operate a quality control system accredited to British Standards as well as a dynamic safety policy, ensuring complete client satisfaction.
Work is overseen by British Gas and NACE qualified Painting Inspectors.
Services offered include:-
- SHOT BLASTING
- GRIT BLASTING - Abrasive blast cleaning utilising mineral or steel abrasive depending on the requirements of the contract and/or customer specification.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY CONTROLLED COATINGS - A controlled workshop environment where ambient conditions can be controlled and maintained to ensure compliance with the requirements of the contract and/or customer specification.
- BLAST CLEANING
- GLASSBEAD CLEANING - Cleaning and polishing of components using Glass Bead media.
- SHOT PEENING PROCESS
- EPOXY AND POLYURETHANE COATINGS - Application of both single component and twin component standard epoxy, polyurethane thin film coating systems.
Application of specialist coating and lining systems suitable for most aggressive chemicals including 98% sulphuric acid, caustic soda, hydrochloric acid, sodium hypochlorite etc.
Application of GRP lining systems for aggressive chemical environments.
Plural component heated spray unit application for specialist coating and lining systems.
Application by various methods of both DWI Regulation 31 and WRAS approved coated systems.
- PIPE LINING - Automated application of internal pipe spool/penstock lining systems. Standard coating systems, specialist lining systems both full and semi structural.
- PIPE WRAPPINGS - Pipe spool external wrap corrosion protection systems. Pipe spool external wrap rehabilitation and repair systems, i.e. leak repair, pipe strengthening.
- FLAME METAL SPRAYING - Application of metal wire (aluminium, zinc), flame spray systems.
Application of metal repair systems for critical plant items.
- NHSS19A COATINGS FOR SITE WORKS
Facilities available include:-
- HANDLING CAPACITY
- SPRAYING BOOTHS
- HEAT TREATMENT FACILITIES
- PIPEWORK STORAGE AND HANDLING
- SURFACE TREATMENT FACILITIES
- ROAD TRAILER STORAGE
We see our expertise used by our clients to support valid design proposals by providing research from our suppliers to develop practical solutions to coatings which require application under controlled conditions.
The staff at EPIC Painting are familiar with high quality specifications, exacting standards of application, and management systems which provide a focus on 'right first time - every time'. This company philosophy has enabled us to build strong relationships with clients from the engineering sectors which provides us with the ability to give confidence to partners and assurance to our clients in our empathy with their business, commercial, community, and environmental objectives.
For further information or to discuss your requirements please contact us.